Baileys Berries & Cream Pot is perfect for Mother’s Day brunch!
In a food processor, blend 1.25 cups jelly (strawberry or raspberry) with 1 cup of double cream until smooth and thick. Layer up 2 glasses with the jelly cream mix, crumbled biscuits, fresh strawberries and white choc flakes. Top with 200ml Baileys Strawberries & Cream.
● 1/2 plus 1/3 cup (200ml) Baileys Strawberries and cream
● 1 ¼ cups (300g) wobbly jelly (strawberry or raspberry)
● 2 cups (500ml) heavy cream
● 2 cups (300g) mixed berries
● 1 cup (100g) crumbled biscuits
● Whip it up
● Blend the wobbly jelly with half of the heavy cream in a food processor until smooth and thick.
● Separately, whip the rest of the cream and Baileys Strawberries & Cream.
● Layer up 4 glasses with each of the Baileys jelly mix, the jelly cream mix, berries and crumbled biscuits until full
● Top with more cream, berries and biscuits.
As always … Enjoy Responsibly!