Katnook Founders Pinot Noir Chardonnay Non Vintage 750ml

Premium Chardonnay (around 80%) and Pinot Noir (the other 20%) are matured for more than three years before the creation of this affable and fruit focused wine.

Product details such as images, bottles, labels, vintages etc may change from our suppliers without notice.

$19.99 in any six

$21.99 per single bottle

Out of stock

Brand:
  • Maximum quantity allowed for Wine products: 60
SKU: 7527 Category: Tag:

Additional information

Brand

Size

Variety

, ,

Region

Country

Alcohol %

Closure

Food

Perfect match with canapés

Style

Vintage

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Katnook Founders Pinot Noir Chardonnay Non Vintage 750ml”

Pin It on Pinterest

Shares