MG Car Give-Away Competition 2020
The Bayfield’s MG Car Give-Away!
We’ve teamed up with Col Crawfords again to offer one lucky customer a chance to win BIG!
Simply spend $150 or more online at Bayfield’s and you will automatically qualify* to enter our draw to win an MG3 Core Auto Hatchback valued at $18,210 Drive Away!
How you enter: When you reach the $150 threshold in your online shopping cart you will be asked to opt in to the competition, simply tick either YES or NO. Your online entry will be printed at our end and placed into the promotional draw barrel.
Shopping in-store? If you prefer to shop in-store you can complete an in-store form (simply ask a staff member) and attach your receipt to the form. Then simply place your form into the promotional draw barrel at front of store.
*Terms and Conditions Apply – you must be over the age of 18 to be eligible, see below for full details.
Terms & Conditions
WIN AN MG 3 CORE COMPETITION
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of this Win an MG 3 Core promotion (“Promotion”). If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- The Promoter is Bayfields (DW) Pty. Ltd a Bayfields (Dee Why) Trust 834 Pittwater Rd DEE WHY NSW 2099 ABN – 48 859 514 498 Phone 02 9972 9811.
- Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Bayfields (DW) Pty. Ltd, and agencies and/or companies associated with the conduct of this competition, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin.
- Eligible Entrants in this Promotion are deemed to abide by these Terms and Conditions by virtue of their entry.
- Entries into the Promotion open at 10 AM AEST on Wednesday 28 October 2020 and close at 11 PM AEST on Friday 01 January 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To receive an automatic entry into the promotion an Eligible Entrant must complete one (1) of the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- In store:
Spend $50 or more in a single transaction at a Participating Store and Join Bayfield’s database or update their details if already on the database (“Qualifying In-Store Transaction”). Eligible Entrants will receive one (1) entry for every single transaction $50 or more spent in a Qualifying In-Store Transaction during the Promotional Period. A participating store is Bayfield’s Independent Since 1977 stores at Dee Why and Belrose Hotel.
- Online at bayfields.com.au:
Spend $150 or more in a single transaction online at bayfields.com.au and Join Bayfield’s database or update their details if already on the database (“Qualifying Online Transaction”). Eligible Entrants will receive one (1) entry for every single transaction $150 or more spent on Bayfields.com.au during the Promotional Period.
- In store:
- Eligible Entrants must have a valid email address and their current mobile phone number stored on the database when the Qualifying In-Store Transaction or Qualifying Online Transaction takes place.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- Cancelled or incomplete transactions will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) major prize draw (“Major Draw”) for this Promotion. Entries close for the draw on the date specified in the table below. All draws will take place at Bayfield Hotels, Suite 4112 Level 1 Dee Why Grand, 834 Pittwater Rd, Dee Why NSW 2099 at 2:00pm AEST/AEDST on the date specified in the table below by barrel draw. The draw will be conducted in the presence of an independent scrutineer. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and published at https:/bayfields.com.au/from the date specified in the table below.
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Draw dates will be as follows:
Draw Entries close Draw date Publication date Major Draw 1 January 2021 12 January 2021 13 January 2021
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win the major prize of a MG MG3 Core Auto MY20 Hatchback in Bristol Red with a total value up to $18,210 (based on NSW state on-road costs). All on road costs, registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges are included in the prize. The vehicle will be handed over to the winner at the Bayfield’s store of choice (Dee Why or Belrose NSW) of the winner. Additional insurance, vehicle options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- If the Major Prize winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the vehicle in their own name, then the winner may assign the vehicle to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the vehicle is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
- The major prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is up to $18,210.
- A draw for any unclaimed prize may take place on the dates in the table below at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and published at https://www.bayfields.com.au/ from the date specified in the table below.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Draw date Publication date Major Draw 5 May 2021 6 May 2021
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the
Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, proof of purchase, age and place of residence), and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner may be required to sign a release of liability in a form to be determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, fraud, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose Eligible Entrant PI to any entity outside of Australia.
- Bayfield’s promotes and enforces the responsible service of alcohol.
Authorised under Permit numbers: NSW Permit No. TP/00384
Full Terms & Conditions are located here https://www.bayfields.com.au/terms-conditions/